I tweaked my ankle today on the side of a CAT track. It should be fine by Nationals but it got me thinking. . . . again. Five things:
1. Dreams, why do dreams have to be so hard to follow and even harder to make them come true.
2. Usually I’m an upbeat person and ready to charge and conquer, both on a snowboard and in life. . . . but this season has definitely had more off days.
3. Why do people tell you your an inspiration but would never dream of being your friend?
4. I want to get the record straight. I’m not shy, I just can’t hear you. Look me in the face when your talking to me. It’ll make both our lives ALOT easier.
5. I have great days and I have really, really bad days. Then I have days that are both. Today was one of those days.